Self-storage isn’t just for personal storage use—businesses need space, too. Business storage needs can quickly become complicated and are subject to rapid change, especially when storing inventory.
Thankfully, you don’t need to find a huge office to store your equipment and furniture, or sign a long-term lease with a warehouse to get the floor space you need to store inventory. Here at Mini Mall Storage, our self-storage units are perfect for small business self-storage and larger commercial storage alike. See for yourself how storage can help take your business to the next level.
Flexible Commercial Storage
Commercial storage can change with your business. Self-storage provides flexibility for your business when you need it most, with features like:
- Month-to-month rentals — Changing business needs means long-term contracts are a risk. With monthly leases, you can get new storage space for only as long as you need it.
- Storage unit variety — Every business is different, and every storage need is different as well. Rent a small, medium, or extra-large storage unit at our facilities. We even have vehicle storage for the company car.
- Extended access hours—Access your belongings around your schedule. Enjoy extended access hours, every day of the year. Some facilities even have 24-hour access!
Secure Commercial Storage
Your business is your livelihood. At Mini Mall Storage, we know how important it is to you. So, we pair our excellent customer service and storage unit variety with quality security features so you’re always at ease. Select security features include:
- Perimeter fencing—Facilities with perimeter fencing protect our units by preventing just anyone from getting in.
- 24-hour video recording—Throughout our storage facilities, several cameras keep a watchful eye: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Mechanized access gate—Customers are provided a custom PIN code which allows them to access the facility. No code, no access. It’s that simple.
Convenient Commercial Storage
We create a convenient environment to store equipment, inventory, furniture, and more for your small business or commercial operation. You’ll find a variety of accessible features and amenities suited for business storage, including:
- Moving and packing supplies—Sold onsite, you can purchase tape, boxes, furniture covers, and more without needing to go to the store.
- Package deliveries—Send packages and orders directly to your storage unit for the utmost in convenience.
- Climate-controlled storage—Kept at a consistent temperature range all year, keep your temperature-sensitive items protected from the elements.
- Drive-up storage—Load and unload directly from your moving truck, van, or vehicle.
Business Storage Units for Rent at Mini Mall
Keep growing your business with storage space to scale. At Mini Mall Storage, we’re here to help with business storage units for rent near you. Contact us today and get your storage unit lined up so you can do what you do best—running your business.